Our beautiful new site is up and running over at http://www.artinthepark.co.uk along with a lovely new blog as well!
This will be the last post we make over here, but we have a brand new blog with lots of new photos and content over at www.artinthepark.co.uk/blog! See you over there!
On May 18th we will be taking part in Burgess Park’s May Fair, an annual celebration of Burgess Park and the rich and unique history of the surrounding area.
This year the park is traveling back in time to the industrial revolution, capturing the spirit of the 19th Century and the transformation of this area from market garden villages to a manufacturing focal point.
At Art in the Park we will be running a collection of workshops and activities in and around the studio.
- Ceramic Brick Making with Decorative Victorian Elements
- Silk Screen Printing on Bags
- “Flow” Temporary Sculpture Trail
Elsewhere around the park you’ll be able to find:
- Heritage photography trail around the park
- Victorian games and costumes for children with 1st Place Nursery
- Vauxhall City Farm – mobile farm
- Dogs Trust micro-chipping and dog activities
- Stalls by local community groups: Walworth Society, Peckham Vision, Cambridge House and more
For more details about the May Fair and what else is going on around the park visit Friends of Burgess Park.
Here it is! Doesn’t it look lovely?
We’ve been working on a new look and logo over the last few weeks – and you can see it above!! We are super-pleased with our new look and we hope you like it as much as we do!!!
And that’s not all…. We have some new posters and graphics to show you very soon and a new website on its way. Stay tuned!
And a huge thank you to the wonderful and talented Amanda Jackson for designing our gorgeous new look. Thank you!